Goblin's Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server New Forums!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makaveli's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaveli

Makaveli's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Makaveli's Moderator Application   Makaveli's Moderator Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Ingame Name: Makaveli
Reasons I want to be a moderator: I believe I could help benefit your community, and make it bigger. Players come to servers daily, and if you're nice to them, they will stay which can lead from being new, to being #1 on the top lists. Currently, I know it doesn't apply to a RSPS, but i'm an admin on a minecraft server, and moderator on two others. Minecraft is a pretty difficult formatting to handle, with all the hacked clients, spammers, advertisers, ect.
Experience: Defined above this aswell, i've be a moderator on a RSPS one other time, as that was really the only server I tried to achieve said rank.
Back to top Go down
X Serious X

PostSubject: Re: Makaveli's Moderator Application   Makaveli's Moderator Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Well Done Makaveli i Think You Did A Good Job And u Defiently Deserve Mod

Kind Regards:
X Serious X Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Makaveli's Moderator Application   Makaveli's Moderator Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Well, thanks for the input Serious. Best wishes for your application aswell, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makaveli's Moderator Application   Makaveli's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Makaveli's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goblin's Demise :: Player Guide :: Forum/In-game Mod Applications-
Jump to: